Wednesday 31 October 2012

The last...

Because I am leaving for nearly 7 month, I am now doing a lot of things for the last time. Work is one with everyday a new "last". Last Sunday night quiz shift, last opening shift, last closing shift and tomorrow my last shift ever at the White Horse in Haslemere... It is only 4 hours but I know that it will be some of the most special hours in my life. I have spent 18 month working in this pub and it has been a great experience. The pub, the customers, the staff. I know that if I work in pubs on my return- and I do believe I will- These 18 month would have been a huge step in my carrier because of the experience I would have gained.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness! How does a person 'plan to be gone' for 18 months if they are not independently wealthy!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be gone for "only" 7 month. 18 month is how long i've worked at the white horse. I am using the money from the flat I've sold at the begin of the year...

    ReplyDelete