Monday 26 November 2012

travel curse and more...

There is 2 well known facts about me. 1- My travel curse and 2- running into friends or famous people anywhere in the world....
1- I stupidly anticipated a very emotional departure but an Air France staff decided otherwise. It appears that when you stay in argentina more than 3 months, a visa is needed. I've explained that I wasn't staying in Argentina for more than 4 weeks. Staff asked me to show any official document such as flight ticket to prove it. Since we are using a truck, I couldn't. I had to buy a ticket to chile and show it to that chap. Hopefully, I'll get it refunded (which he knows about). Out of the 22 of us, I was the only one to have that problem. I was the only one to choose Air France too!! After that I only had few minutes to say good bye and then had to run to catch my flight...
2 - Yesterday, we've been to watch a polo game as part of the best polo event in the world (according to locals). I ended up watching it near Bernard de la Villardiere, whom I had a quick chat with!!



1 comment: